Saturday, October 16, 2010

.crazy.

So I've come to realize how hard it is to keep up a blog! I keep forgetting to update our lives!
This new school year has definitely thrown us for a loop. We've been overwhelmed with the changes we've all been going through. Mom started teaching preschool again, Dad has been working on translations for the Church, I started nursing school, Jam moved out and started life as a college student, Alex is trying to get used to the world of High School and Kameron is FINALLY in Junior high.

Pictures are worth a thousand words right? Well these next few pictures describe our crazy life perfectly..







We are normal sometimes....I promise!



A couple of weeks ago, Jamileh got a taste of how it feels to be a TRUE college student...Vandalism.
She went on a date with a friend who has a friend that is going to the MTC. For some reason they thought it would be a good idea to use chalk and write a message to this missionary. Next thing they knew, the security gaurds caught them and they had to pay the price and scrub off the message. Talysha was a part of this vandalism, but she was the only Pure Spirit one who didn't run when the security gaurds came.








Guilty Felons




Last Friday night I went to my first Masquerade Ball. It was so much fun! My friends that I met on my cruise host a ball every year, and I was lucky enough to be an attendee this year. I had my friends Britney and Jesika come play dress up with me.










1 comment:

  1. Love your crazy pictures! That makes me laugh about Jam! bahaha what a little turd! You looked pretty as always in your "ball" pictures! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete